Bookmark and Share
1956 - New markets

Entry into new markets…

1956 A chemicals research laboratory is built at Princeton, New Jersey. John Crummey retires as chairman of the board, becoming honorary chairman of the board. Paul Davies is elected chairman and chief executive officer. 
 
1958
FMC forms joint ventures in Japan and Brazil to manufacture hydrogen peroxide. Licenses are granted for the production of chemicals in Argentina, and petroleum equipment in Mexico and Japan. Plants are built in Cordoba, Argentina, to produce several machinery lines.  

1960 FMC licenses production of carbon bisulfide in Italy, England and Brazil. Japan affiliate Tokai Denka Kaisha begins producing industrial chemicals.

1961 Company name changes to FMC Corporation.

1962 Chemical businesses are re-aligned into three divisions: Inorganic, Organic and Niagara.

卡商怎么挂平台赚钱吗 中超2020赛程延期到什么时候 姚记棋牌3976 喜迎棋牌游戏平台 心水一点必出特打一肖 教炒股的app哪个 极速赛车技巧 财神捕鱼怎么爆财神 南宁麻将算法图 福彩20选8开奖规则 股票推荐微信群